Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kona End

Tues through Sunday were the instructor class, so didn't do much diving.  We did a weird drill on Sunday just for laughs.  Dive down to 70 feet, take off your mask, put it back on, then clear it by blowing the water out with air from your nose.  All the time, whale were singing in the background.

Monday Karen and Alex went diving.  I decided to do something different and actually visit the park at Pu`uhonua o Honaunau.  Tues I hung out at Lava Java, and had a huge cinnamon roll since they were staying me in the face all month.  Then I checked out some real estate.  Flew to Honolulu, had dinner at Jason's restaurant (Camillia Korean Buffet on McCully).   Then took a red eye back to SF.  I think I left my IPhone on Flight 221 HNL-SFO.  Ugh.  Had chicken and waffles with Donna and Amanda at Merritt's in Oakland.

No comments: